Wednesday, August 8

Friday's Ride

A change of venue!!!  

Ever hear of Guanella Pass Road out of Georgetown?  Fran and Barry have organized a ride on this, from what I hear is a fantastic ride.  Newly reconstructed and repaved!  Several lakes are along the way.  We have been invited to join them.  " We are leaving Frisco and Silverthorne at 8am and meeting at the parking lot across from The Happy Cooker in Georgetown.  Fran "

I plan to be there before 8:30AM, and I have room in my car for one more rider.  Email me!

Because we do not want to leave anyone behind, please RSVP to my email address below.  This is an out and back ride, with a lot of climbing, some grades are in the excess of 10 or 12%.  I am not sure of the distance.  

And of course, lunch after.  Bring money.

Google the map, and look at the Earthview.

--
Al Wambach
PO Box 2324
60 Twenty Grand Court, Wildernest
Silverthorne, CO 80498-2324
610-613-1390 cell