Tuesday, August 27

ROAD BIKE RIDE B PACE (12-15mph) : WEDNESDAY 28th AUGUST, 9.00am

Rick Oshlo, President of Summit Biking, has completed the administrative steps that I referred to earlier, and has given me clearance to announce the Wed and Fri ride as formal Summit Biking Group rides.

I bit late for tomorrow's ride, but as Rick has given me the go-ahead to post to the  Summit Biking blog, I'll copy my earlier announcement (see below), mainly as a test to see that indeed it goes out.

Many of you will therefore get a second copy...sorry about that !

This is my last week here this summer : I'll have been here 9 weeks and have had a great time. I'll announce a ride for Friday, and after that another member has said he may continue the rides into September. I'll let you know when I've heard back from him.

Mike

____________________________________________________________________________________


Tomorrow, Wednesday we will meet in the Dillon Amphitheater parking lot at 9.00am for a ride up to Montezuma.
 On our return we will stop at the Pour House in Summit Cove for coffee, if there is interest in doing so.
 
Then over Swan Mountain Pass to Farmers' Korner, Frisco, and back over the dam.