Friday, August 23

Important Information for September Bike Rides (PLEASE READ)

Hello Summit Bikers,

For those that did not read there are two start times this week 9:30 for those who are slower and 10 for the rest of the group.  Be sure to print out the directions I had in the last email.  I did say to to cross Route nine  on two separate lines.  Only cross Route 9 once riding East on Tiger Road.  Near the end of the ride as you finish the Highlands section you do cross Route 9.  Any one with a serious problem can call me at 970 393 2190.

There will be no ride on Labor Day, September 2.  I will be out of the country for a few weeks after this but others have agreed to step up and coordinate the rides.  Please give them the same disrespect I have come to expect and love.

Hope to see everyone there.  Ride safe and have fun!!

John Bowyer