Tuesday, August 22

August 28, 2017 Turquoise Lake Ride


Next week, Monday, August 28th, we will try again to do a Turquoise Lake ride.  We will meet at the Turquoise Lake dam at 10 AM, ready to ride.  We will not be doing a picnic this week.  I'm planning a lunch at a restaurant in Leadville.  It would be very helpful, if I had count on the number of people who are planning to do this ride & have lunch with the group.

Please email me (pa1co2rv3@yahoo.com) by Saturday 8/26/2017 to let me know whether you are planning on riding with us and having lunch with group. 
Bob

Directions to Turquoise Lake dam:
From the Copper Mtn exit on I 70, take route 91 south toward Leadville.  As you enter Leadville there will be a Safeway on your right at a stop light.  Continue on US 24 past the Safeway toward E 8th St, turn right on W 8th St, bear right onto James St,  turn left onto McWethy Dr, turn right onto CR-4 to the dam.